Tuskegee Airmen Red Tails Organic Sweatshirt
The Tuskegee Airmen were the first Black military aviators in the U.S. Army Air Corps (AAC), a precursor of the U.S. Air Force. Trained at the Tuskegee Army Air Field in Alabama, they flew more than 15,000 individual sorties in Europe and North Africa during World War II. Their impressive performance earned them more than 150 Distinguished Flying Crosses, and helped encourage the eventual integration of the U.S. armed forces.
The shirt has a chic, crisp look and will go great with both casual and more dressed up outfits. Made of organic and recycled materials, this sweatshirt is durable, comfy, and extra soft.
• 85% organic ring-spun combed cotton, 15% recycled polyester
• Fabric weight: 350 g/m² (5.3 oz/yd²)
• Relaxed fit
• Set-in sleeves
• 1×1 rib at neck collar, sleeve hem, and bottom hem
• Single-needle topstitch at neck collar
• Double-needle topstitch on the sleeves and bottom hems
• Inside herringbone back neck tape
• Self-fabric half moon at back neck
|Chest Width (inches)||19 ⅞||20 ⅞||22||23 ¼||24 ⅜|
|Body Length (inches)||26 ¾||28 ⅜||29 ⅛||29 ⅞||30 ¾|
|Sleeve Length (inches)||25 ⅜||26||26 ⅝||27 ⅛||27 ¾|