Men's Warhol Tank Top
Taking inspiration from the famous paintings of Andy Warhol, we expanded on this painting of a toy plane. Andy Warhol, born Andrew Warhola; August 6, 1928 – February 22, 1987) was an American artist, film director, and producer who was a leading figure in the visual art movement known as pop art.
His works explore the relationship between artistic expression, advertising, and celebrity culture that flourished by the 1960s, and span a variety of media, including painting, silkscreening, photography, film, and sculpture.
• 100% combed ring-spun cotton
• Athletic Heather is 85% cotton, 15% viscose
• Charcoal Heather is 60% polyester, 40% cotton
• Fabric weight: 5.5 oz/yd² (186.48 g/m²)
• Soft-washed and tight-knit mid/heavyweight material
• Relaxed fit
• Extra soft surface
• Sleeveless drop arm